We are honored to have won gold for Atrial Rubicite in the Belgian Fruit Beer category at this year's World Beer Cup!
Celebrate the win with us at our 2022 Atrial Rubicite release party on Friday, July 15 from 12-9pm.
- We'll be pouring glasses of Atrial Rubicite all day
- Bottles of Atrial Rubicite available for purchase in the Beer Garden (while supplies last). 6 bottle limit.
Bottles of 2022 Balcones Distilling Bourbon Barrel-Aged Atrial Rubicite available for purchase in the Beer Garden (while supplies last). 1 bottle limit.
Magnums of Atrial Rubicite for purchase in the Beer Garden (while supplies last). 1 bottle limit.
Crowlers of Atrial Rubicite available for purchase at Pasture Bar or via the QR code.
Bottle pours of 2021 Atrial Rubicite at Brewery Bar (4oz or 8oz pours). Available while supplies last.
Scavenger hunt with prizes starting at 12pm (We'll be hiding 8 golden tickets in the Pole Barn. Find a ticket & claim your prize at the host stand. Limit 1 prize/ticket per person.)
- Kitchen specials: White sauce pizza with mozzarella, speck, arugula, and raspberry jalapeño compote; Atrial Rubicite popsicles and raspberry galettes from the bakery
- Limited edition merch
- Live tattooing from the artists of No Good Tattoo
- Live music
- A founders tour with Jeffrey Stuffings (Sold out. Tickets to Saturday tour still available here.)
- Goat Experiences (purchase tickets onsite) or Goat Walk at 7pm (purchase tickets here)
Atrial Rubicite will be available for onsite purchase on July 15 only (while supplies last). 4,000 500mL bottles available. Limit 6 bottles per person.
2022 Balcones Distilling Bourbon Barrel-Aged Atrial Rubicite will be available for onsite purchase on July 15 only (while supplies last). 275 750mL bottles available. Limit 1 bottle per person.
Magnums of Atrial Rubicite will be available for onsite purchase on July 15 only (while supplies last). 285 1.5L bottles available. Limit 1 bottle per person.
If we do not sell out on Friday, you will be able to place online orders for curbside pickup on July 16 at 8am (while supplies last). Pick-up starts at 11am. Online ordering link: https://bit.ly/3nRRvs6.
Make sure to come back on Saturday, July 16 for more Atrial Rubicite and exciting events from 11am-10pm!
Join the founder of Jester King Brewery, Jeffrey Stuffings, on a tour of our brewery & barrel room on Saturday, 7/16 at 3pm. Learn about our beer making process, get a look at our coolship, learn about the history of Jester King, and of course, get all of your burning questions about Atrial Rubicite answered. One glass of Atrial Rubicite included with ticket purchase. This event is limited to 21 years and over.
- Get tickets here: https://bit.ly/3Rl4Jew
Finally, we'll have an arts & crafts activity for kids. They'll get to decorate a Jester King bottle with poofs, jewels, pipe cleaners, markers, etc.
We can't wait to see you all weekend long! Artwork by Joshua Cockrell.