Last Friday morning, the Governor issued an Executive Order requiring that restaurants with over 51% of their revenue from alcohol sales close by Noon. At Jester King, we are a brewpub (restaurant / brewery) with alcohol sales historically above this threshold. Therefore, we promptly closed.
We will be reopening this Wednesday, July 1st at 4pm. We will be ensuring that food sales constitute 51% of our onsite revenue. Ensuring this will effect the menu of beers available by the glass at Jester King. Aside from that, everything about our newly imagined park and picnic grounds will be the same in order to make Jester King as safe as possible to visit:
- All seating is outdoors and spaced across five areas covering 15 acres of Hill Country land
- We are open by reservation only with limited seating per session
- A hard close occurs between each session for cleaning and sanitizing
- All ordering is electronic
- All cutlery and drinkware are disposable or compostable
- Guests must wear masks when not seated at their table
- Parties are limited to six guests or less
We look forward to welcoming guests back starting this Wednesday. If you previously had a reservation, it will be honored. We will be open by reservation Wednesday to Sunday each week. Our curbside pickup is open seven days a week from 12-8pm.
To make a reservation to come visit us, please click here: https://www.exploretock.com/jesterkingbrewery/
To place an order to go for curbside pickup, please click here: https://www.toasttab.com/jesterkingbrewery/v3
For any questions, please contact email@example.com or call 512-661-8736.
We thank you very much for your continued support!