We're excited to announce that our Inaugural Vineyard Tour & Wine Tasting will be Saturday, November 24th from Noon to 1:30pm at Jester King!
Jester King Wine Coordinator Traci Walker will lead guests on a private tour of our 3.5 acre vineyard, followed by a guided tasting of some of Traci's favorite natural wines!
Here are more details:
- Guests will receive a welcome pour of Jester King Terroir Project, our wine/beer hybrid made with Firestone Walker
- The tour will begin with a trip to the vineyard, then progress through Jester King's brewhouse & fermentation hall, barrel room, and coolship loft.
- After the tour, guests will join Traci in a private outdoor space (weather permitting) on Jester King's grounds for a guided wine tasting including accompaniments from the Jester King kitchen.
- The guided wine tasting will include the following wines:
Porta del Vento Voria
Minimus Grüner Veltliner
Partida Creus XL
Brendan Tracey Wah Wah
Southold Farm + Cellar Foregone Conclusions
- Tickets are $40 (plus Universe service charge)
- Space is limited to 30 people
Here's the link to purchase tickets:
We hope you join us for the inaugural version of this unique and fun event! Cheers!