Daylight Savings Time ended on Sunday, November 1st, which means that the sun rises and sets much earlier, and cooler weather is upon us here in the Texas Hill Country. We are modifying our seating options as well as hours for Jester King Brewery & Kitchen to accommodate these seasonal changes and offer the best experience possible.
Announcing Pole Barn Seating and Revised Hours for Jester King Brewery & Kitchen
Re-opened Seating Area -- the Pole Barn
Our Pole Barn winterization will be a bit different this year as we work to provide a safe and healthy experience for everyone. Individual picnic tables are being spaced out at a minimun of six feet apart, but we will also have newly crafted dividers placed between tables.
Our windbreak curtains will be lowered to retain heat from our outdoor heaters, and we will also have our fire pits at the ready to warm up by in our uncovered seating areas.
Health and Safety Guidelines
As always, the health and safety of our guests and staff are a top priority at Jester King Brewery & Kitchen. We want your visit with us to be a positive and enjoyable experience. As a reminder:
- Masks are required at all times during your experience with the exception of when seated at your table with your party.
- Please maintain a physical distance of six feet or greater when around staff and other guests in public areas including our trail system.
- Be sure to wash your hands frequently, and make use of the hand sanitizer that we have available around our property.
Have additional questions regarding your visit to Jester King? Check out the FAQs page on our reservations platform, or email email@example.com.
Winter Hours of Operation
With sunset occurring much earlier and limited lighting in our more remote seating areas, we are adjusting our hours of operation accordingly. In addition, we are modifying our curbside pick-up hours to cover peak demand window for weekdays.
Curbside pick-up (online order here or call (512) 661-8736)
- Monday through Friday -- 3-8pm
- Saturday and Sunday -- 11am-8pm
Onsite dining & drinking (by reservation only; no call ahead or walk-ups)
- Wednesday through Friday: 3-8pm
- Saturdays and Sundays: 11am-8pm (Session Break: 3pm-4pm No Food, Drinks still served)
Please note that we are awaiting an update to our reservations platform to reflect the earlier opening time for onsite dining. You can always adjust your reservation via your confirmation email or by contacting our management staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanksgiving Holiday Weekend Hours
Start planning your holiday visit to Jester King today! Reservations are open through the end of November. Our special holiday schedule is as follows:
- Wednesday, November 25: Open 3-8pm
- Thursday, November 26, Thanksgiving Day: Closed
- Friday, November 27: Open 11am-8pm with 2 sessions (Session Break: 3pm-4pm No Food, Drinks still served)
- Saturday, November 28 and Sunday, November 29: Open 11am-8pm with 2 sessions (Session Break: 3pm-4pm No Food, Drinks still served)
Don't forget that we have some tasty offerings this season including the Fairweather Friend Pizza (pictured above) featuring House Smoked Turkey, Cornbread Stuffing, Cranberry Orange Sauce, Gravy, Cheddar, Sage Salt and fresh-baked bread and cookies that you can order online for your family holiday meal!