Funk n' Sour Fest is our opportunity to bring together some of the very best restaurants, wineries, breweries, cideries, and artisanal producers we know for an amazing evening of pairings, sensory excitement, and fun! True to the past, we've created some truly excellent partnerships (listed below). Each team will collaborate to create two food and drink pairings that are not to be missed! This year's event also includes three more restaurant / producer pairs than last year and five wineries!
- Aviary with Live Oak Brewing Co.
- Better Half with Batch Craft Beer & Kolaches
- The Brewer's Table with Red Horn Coffee House & Brewing Co.
- Bufalina with Roughhouse Brewing
- Comedor with Crowson Wines
- Dai Due with St. Elmo Brewing Co.
- Figure 8 Coffee
- Interstellar BBQ with Oddwood Ales
- Jester King Kitchen with Jester King Brewery
- Kemuri Tatsu-ya with American Solera
- Lenoir with Southold Farm + Cellar
- Loca d'oro with ZAFA Wines
- Loro with Shacksbury Cider
- Mum Foods with La Cruz de Comal Wines
- Pure Luck Dairy with Lightsome Wines
- Salt & Time with The Austin Shaker
- Sour Duck with The ABGB
- Soursop with Texas Keeper Cider
Tickets are $100 (plus Universe fee) and are all inclusive. 250 tickets are available. Guests are free to experience the pairings as many times as they'd like in a relaxed atmosphere with live instrumental music. We'll announce the pairings closer to the event date.
In addition to the memorable experience, guests will receive a custom 2019 Funk n' Sour Fest glass.
The welcome reception will begin at 6pm, and the event opens at 7pm. We're also happy to share that our own Jester King Kitchen will be one of the participating restaurants!
Special Note: Jester King will be closed to the public for this ticketed event. We apologize for any inconvenience.