We're pleased to announce that our next Founder's Tour & Guided Tasting will be this Saturday, December 22nd from Noon to 1:30pm! Jester King founder Jeffrey Stuffings will take guests on a private tour of the brewery, followed by a guided tasting of rare and vintage Jester King beers.
- Guests will receive a welcome pour of one of Jester King's farmhouse ales.
- The tour will progress through Jester King's brewhouse & fermentation hall, barrel room, and coolship loft.
- After the tour, guests will join Jeffrey in a private outdoor space on Jester King's grounds for a guided tasting.
- The guided tasting will include the following beers from Jester King's cellar (4 oz. pours):
2015 Amicus Mortis
2014 Provenance Tangerine & Clementine
2016 Omniscience & Proselytism
2016 SPON Raspberry & Cherry
2015 Black Metal Farmhouse Imperial Stout
- Tickets are $40 (plus Universe service charge) and include a complementary Jester King stemware glass. Tickets can be purchased here:
- Space is limited to 30 people.
- The Founder's Tour & Guided Tasting will be offered periodically throughout the year.